Alumni Career Coaching Program
Budget, operational constraints and staffing needs make it difficult to keep up with the demands of your alumni and have hindered institutions from offering a plan to service the needs of alumni.
Alumni want access to services that fit into their busy lifestyles and that don’t require them to come to campus.
The Live Well CPS Alumni Coaching Program offers a 30-day, guided process that meets your graduate where they are. We utilize a multi-media approach that makes coaching convenient, strategic and cost effective.
Live Well CPS’s Alumni Career Coaching Program offers an outsourced career program at no cost to you. Our 30-day program partners with alumni associations and career centers to allow them to provide services to alumni in the Metro-Atlanta area and beyond. Services allow for four primary objectives:
- Provide one-on-one coaching services as well as multi-media support to graduates
- Relieve the burden of offering services to students who are not financially contributing to your operating budget
- Offer career coaching without investing in human or technology resources
- Increasing community engagement
Contact us to find out if your school is a current partner and get started right away. If not, learn how you can charter your own Live Well CPS Alumni Career Coaching Community and receive discounted services.
- Our program is easily accessible and utilizes a multi-media approach. No more driving to campus and paying for parking
- Alumni are offered an extremely competitive and affordable compared to what’s on the market
- Now you can offer career coaching without investing in human or technology resources.